Sales Manager, Premier Sales, Regional Network Sales at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
As the Sales Manager for the Premier Sales Team, part of Regional Network Sales, you will be responsible for your team to be adding Monthly Recurring Revenue via Account Management and engagement, new logo acquisition, upselling the current embedded base, and lead follow-up. Additionally, this position oversees the team’s recruiting, hiring, including training of your Premier Sales Team as they are onboarded. This position requires close relationships with Business Development, Solution Engineers, and the Product Groups. This position must work closely with other managers of Premier Sales to develop revenue-generating activity tracking and execution. This position manages a large base of customers and must be intensely focused on providing an effortless experience for Zayo’s customers.
Manage a large funnel of opportunities across a broad base of accounts. Proactively report and escalate to ensure success for sales reps. Develop account managers within the team.
- Develop opportunities and leverage internal stakeholders to build funnel
- Field all inbound calls from assigned customers in a timely and effective manner
- Support your team to enable all customers in Tranzact and assist them with leveraging the Tranzact platform
- Develop and implement on-the-spot training for the team.
- Engage frequently with Sales SVPs of verticals to ensure optimal strategy across base of accounts.
- Develop the sales team; these are the future sales leaders at Zayo.
- Increase Net Install Bookings as part of team sales goals
- Ensure effortless experience for our customers
- Monitor quote request notifications and queue
- Create and manage opportunities and tasks in Salesforce
- 5-7 years of successful experience in technical sales
- Passion for the customer experience
- 6-8 years of management experience working with cross-functional teams
- Capability to quickly learn and position a technical product set
- Competitive, goal oriented attitude toward sales
- Proficient in motivating individuals and teams to accomplish objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functional teams
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong background in training design and competency measurement
- Proficient in Telecom product solutions
Base salary range: $59,621 - $88,088
Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary quarterly short-term and long-term incentive cash bonuses which are based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave