Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Bonusly is looking for a people focused and inspiring Sales Manager to lead our amazing SMB Sales team to greater heights of success than ever before. If you have the ability to perform under pressure, and keeping others motivated while you do it, then this role is for you. Join our small but mighty (and growing) sales leaders, and report directly to our VP of Sales who will enable you to achieve high expectations and ambitious goals. The right Sales Manager for this position will have be a proven and technically adept SaaS sales manager who loves to build, develop and lead high-performing sales teams. If this sounds like you, then let's chat.
At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Manage the sales team and all sales activities within it.
- Motivate staff and lead the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interview and hire new members of the sales team.
- Carry out sales training utilizing role playing sales techniques.
- Ensure all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Report on progress towards sales KPIs.
- Participate on calls and in meetings with customers and potential customers to help in moving sales efforts forward.
- Work closely with other departments within the company.
- Provide guidance and direction regarding lead follow up and nurturing.
- Attend industry events as needed to help in building and strengthening Bonusly’s profile.
💯You should apply if you…..
- Have 2 - 5 years of Sales exp
- Have 2 - 5 years of Management, (2 years required in the same role)
- Have managed a team of 8+ Sales Representatives
- Have a proven success as a sales rep
- Have 4+ years of experience selling and/or managing in the Mid Market space (500 - 10,000 employees)
- Have sold within B2B Saas for 4+ years
- Have 1+ years experience with social selling
- Have 1+ years experience with Sales automation tool
- Enjoy the challenge and opportunity of scaling a sales team.
- Practice servant leadership and enjoy hiring and developing talented people.
- Thrive in a dynamic startup environment.
- Seek opportunities to improve and grow, always learning to do things better.
Bonus Points for…..
- Have sold in the HR Tech experience
- Target Base Salary: $75,000 - $100,000
- Target Bonus: $65,000 - $75,000
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.