Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
We are seeking a proven Sales Manager to build and lead JumpCloud’s Go-To-Market strategy in Latin America. The appointed sales leader will play a key role building and leading a team of sellers and/or partners that generate revenues and achieve individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to JumpCloud’s global sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve corporate objectives.
The team you lead here at JumpCloud will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be accomplished in client engagement and impact how new and existing customers will do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their lives.
- The years of experience and skill-set needed to be successful will vary with a minimum of 2+ yrs leading a team of two or more quota carrying sales people and/or developing and managing a set of channel partners in the Latin American region. In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Has successfully introduced and sold a technology solution within the LATAM region.
- A track record of achieving revenue targets.
- Experience with high velocity sales into SMB markets.
- Good customer presence. Can lead salespeople and partners in client and prospect meetings.
- Ability to build a strong team and provide ongoing mentorship and development.
- Uses process and metrics to drive pipeline management, forecasting and sales methodology
- Knows how to develop and leverage channel partners selling into LATAM.
- Industry experience selling IT SaaS applications, ideally directory services or identity management.
- Language proficiency in Portuguese (preferred) and/or Spanish
Across all Sales Leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong leadership capabilities to scale globally
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring with Salesforce
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has had strong results in selling SaaS solutions to IT
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Innovative approach to scaling sales teams
- Is a trusted advisor to their customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $250,000-$300,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description