Sales Manager LATAM
- Hire, train, coach and manage the SMB/Commercial Sales Team (working with businesses sized 11-250 and 251-1000)
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for SMB/Commercial segment
- Accelerate SMB/Commercial sales pipeline
- Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers
- Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Effectively deliver high forecast accuracy, opportunity management excellence & strategic account plan excellence
- Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of large deals within a complex sales cycle
- Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, sales development, customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
- 8+ years of successful software sales experience at the C-level – prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business with complex sales cycles.
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or video/audio conferencing space
- Minimum 5+ years managing an SMB/Commercial SaaS sales team (working with businesses sized 11-250 and 251-1000)
- Experience working with large companies
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how Zoom solutions can address those issues
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to motivate a team of high performing & experienced sellers
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record accelerating revenue in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Proven ability to access and develop trusting relationships with C-level business executives.
- Have a philosophy of caring for your sellers, caring for your company and caring for the customer
- Spanish and Portuguese business proficient language ability preferred, especially Spanish
- LATAM sales experience required, International sales experience accepted
- Experience selling and/or collaborating with local channel partners preferred