Sales Manager LATAM at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:00 p.m. (MST) on Monday, July 15, 2019
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a seasoned, high-energy, and driven SMB/Commercial Sales Manager (working with businesses sized 11-250 and 251-1000) with experience in the SaaS technology space. Accustomed to value driven sales, you’ll grow our business in this key sector by tapping your established relationships, identifying new opportunities and leading and developing a winning team of sales professionals.
- Hire, train, coach and manage the SMB/Commercial Sales Team (working with businesses sized 11-250 and 251-1000)
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for SMB/Commercial segment
- Accelerate SMB/Commercial sales pipeline
- Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers
- Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Effectively deliver high forecast accuracy, opportunity management excellence & strategic account plan excellence
- Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of large deals within a complex sales cycle
- Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, sales development, customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
- 8+ years of successful software sales experience at the C-level – prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business with complex sales cycles.
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or video/audio conferencing space
- Minimum 5+ years managing an SMB/Commercial SaaS sales team (working with businesses sized 11-250 and 251-1000)
- Experience working with large companies
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how Zoom solutions can address those issues
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to motivate a team of high performing & experienced sellers
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record accelerating revenue in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Proven ability to access and develop trusting relationships with C-level business executives.
- Have a philosophy of caring for your sellers, caring for your company and caring for the customer
- Spanish and Portuguese business proficient language ability preferred, especially Spanish
- LATAM sales experience required, International sales experience accepted
- Experience selling and/or collaborating with local channel partners preferred
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description