Sales Manager, Inside Sales at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine is a high-growth, Denver-based tech company that is innovating the business travel industry with a free, private hotel booking management platform. With over 200,000 hotel properties globally, Hotel Engine offers up to 60% off publicly available hotel rates for small-to-medium businesses, large enterprises, and government travelers.
Serving industries like construction, transportation and logistics, oil and gas, retail, and more, Hotel Engine has customized hotel reservation management solutions built for the control, transparency, billing, and support needs of organizations of any size and industry.
We are seeking a dynamic leader who is passionate about growing a business and is exceptional at developing a high performing inside sales team. This role must have proven success in leading a team to great results and will be responsible for growing their team, coaching, training, leading and creating sales incentives and contests. This role is highly impactful to our business and will need to understand revenue goals and targets. Our offerings include outstanding career growth, highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment.
- Select, hire and onboard a strong and diverse team of Account Executives
- Execute effective new hiring, onboarding and training, and individual performance coaching for all Inside Sales Associates
- Develop and coach a high performing inside sales team with the primary objective to acquire new clients through a variety of lead sources
- Follow inside sales best practices to acquire as many new clients as possible
- Develop and oversee processes, scripts, and incentives to improve conversions through consistency, regiments, and time management which includes Initial communication, accurate qualification, follow-up structure and closing training
- Train and coach the Inside Sales team to convert as many leads into new business – onboard and coach the inside sales representatives to maximize close ratio
- Work closely with marketing to improve the volume and quality of incoming warm leads to optimize for closes.
- Align team numbers to company wide goals and metrics; pave the way on individual goal setting to get to overall objectives
- Create KPI dashboards and visual management on sales performance ensuring accountability
- Develop and roll out new sales contests on a monthly and quarterly basis
- You have a strong sales background with a proven track record of leading a team to get great results
- You have strong judgement and the ability to understand our high-quality standards
- You understand revenue goals and targets
- You have high energy, sense of urgency and can be calm under pressure
- You have a positive outlook
- You have a proven record of coaching, training creating incentives and contests for a sales team
- You communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- You learn and grow from mistakes
- You have a bias for action
- You are a bridge, not a wall
- When you see something, you own it
Required Education & Experience:
- Must be passionate about hitting sales goals and forming relationships with new and current clients
- Enthusiasm for learning about the travel industry including leasing terminology
- 4+ years of a successful business to business sales, account management, & strategy experience in comparable industries
- 1+ years in a management position directly supervising an inside sales team
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce is a plus
- This position has direct reports
What we provide:
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays, sick time, and volunteer opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Paid parental leave
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Relaxed office and dress code
- Unmatched views of the Rocky Mountains
- And more!