Sales Manager - Commercial (Canada) at Zoom Video Communications
• Hire, train, coach and Lead the Commercial Sales Team
• Manage daily, weekly and monthly sales cadence
• Strategically lead the development Commercial sales pipeline
• Responsible for exceeding revenue targets for assigned Commercial Sales Team
• Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospects and DM's
• Effectively coach and deliver high forecast accuracy, opportunity management excellence & strategic account plan excellence
• Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of both strategic and transactional deals within sales cycle
• Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, sales development, BDR , customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
• 5+ years of successful software sales experience at the C-level - prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business with both complex and transactional sales cycles.
• 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or video/audio conferencing space
• 2+ years of experience of selling Cloud Phone
• Minimum 3+ years of proven and documented Sales Leadership/Management
• Experience working with companies w/ employee count 200 - 1000
• Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota
• Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how Zoom solutions can address those issues
• College degree or equivalent preferred
• Ability to motivate a team of high performing & experienced sellers
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Successful track record accelerating revenue in a fast paced & high growth environment.
• Proven ability to access and develop trusting relationships with C-level business executives.
• Have a philosophy of caring for your sellers, caring for your company and caring for the customer
• Lead with Extremely high integrity
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram