Sales Manager - ClearanceJobs New Business at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Sales Manager for ClearanceJobs New Business Sales you'll be responsible for selling a small book of business and be responsible for leading a team to successfully sell New Business ClearanceJobs services to companies in order to meet/exceed quota.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading and motivating your team to meet and/or exceed individual sales target on an annual basis
- Creating strategy to drive new business for the team and themselves in order to successfully meet/exceed sales goals
- Growing and driving expertise in the technical vertical to become a trusted advisor to clients
- Attending prospective client meetings with team members in order to close potential business
- Reporting weekly sales results to the VP, Sales via logging actions in CRM
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Technology vertical experience preferred and/or background in the secured clearance industry, recruiting, and/or technology
- Must have ability to work in a fast changing, innovative environment
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
- Bachelor degree in business/marketing/sales or a related field or equivalent proven experience.
- 5 + years proven sales ability/experience
- Proven experience leading a successful New Business sales team
- Experience hunting for new prospects and customer required
- Experience selling into government sectors preferred
Base salary/pay plus commissions of $165,000 – $275,000 per year at 100% of plan targets. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.