Sales Manager, Account Management
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
Who You Are
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Sales Manager to support our growing Account Management team! As a Sales Manager you are responsible for the coaching, performance, and success of your team. You will work together with other sales leaders and cross-functional teams to ensure the success of the sales department as a whole. Account Management at SurveyGizmo retains and grows existing customers and builds key trusted relationships. Your managerial day-to-day job is to see that the team's pipelines are kept up to date, ensure customer renewals are prioritized and achieved through proactive outreach, and to provide immediate and constructive feedback to team members, as needed, to successfully identify and remove obstacles for the team. Sales Managers also help drive the performance of direct-report team members, remain available to teach, listen and help whenever and wherever it is needed, and always set the example for how to be a successful Account Manager.
How You’ll Spend Your Days
- Collaborate with Professional Services, Support, Finance, and Customer Success to stay abreast of client goals and identify opportunities to expand client relationships
- Help the team strategize and plan how to attain revenue and renewal bookings goals
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews with Sales Executive Leadership
- Review deals to ensure alignment as needed) and audit c/w as necessary for proper execution
- Oversee and ensure training and cross training of employees on relevant job functions to develop breadth and depth of knowledge
- Participate in inter-departmental and cross Line of Business Project teams
- Complete and oversee the completion of the AM annual performance review process
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to staff to improve individual and team performance
- Manage performance issues and disciplinary process for employees falling below set expectations
- Hold weekly one on one’s and pipeline reviews
- Provide consistent and accurate forecast data to management team
- 5+ years sales experience as an Account Manager
- 2-6+ years of experience as a Team Lead or Sales Manager
- Proven performance against sales goals. Consistently achieving and exceeding individual quota
- In-depth knowledge of account planning and strategy
- Proficiency in CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Proficiency in coaching and performance management
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact