Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Corporate Liquidity and Bank Treasury team within FIS is recognized as a global leader in the Treasury and Payments space, with a broad portfolio of solutions which help corporations, banks and governments around the world optimize their liquidity and manage risk across the financial landscape. With market-leading solutions including Quantum, Integrity, and Trax, FIS is proud to be recognized as the Treasury technology leader, serving over 30% of the global Fortune 1000, major banks and financial institutions.
What you will be doing
- Developing new business opportunities that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to existing customers and expanding options to existing accounts
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospect needs at each of those levels and when appropriate
- Designing/implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales within an assigned geographic territory
- Building, managing, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory
- This role requires travel (and virtual travel) around 30% on your assigned territory: Western United States
- Conducting business in a professional, ethical manner
What you bring:
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of personas including; Treasury and Finance leadership, IT, project managers, and FIS partners. agencies
- Excellent Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and discipline around continuously building pipeline
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a range of options to arrive at preferred solution.
- Minimum of 8+ years selling Enterprise Software Applications to corporations
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience selling complex Treasury or Payments solutions
- ERP experience, specifically selling Financial Applications
- Strong Consulting sales experience – specifically around Financial Applications (are you able to use a whiteboard in front of a client?)
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Flexible workplace, ideal if you want to work from home and experience great work-life balance
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, 401K match and travel insurance
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$85,950 - 141,820
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.