Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
FIS is a global leader in providing automated compliance surveillance solutions to the financial services industry. SunGard Protegent is looking for a Senior Sales Executive who is experienced selling into sell-side and buy-side financial institutions.
The Senior Sales Executive primary responsibilities will be to uncover new business sales opportunities and schedule meetings for the suite of compliance products in the Northeast region. The prospective clients consist of the compliance departments of large financial institutions. The Senior Sales Executive is a true “hunter” with a proven track record at selling complex, enterprise wide, software systems. The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of regional compliance regulations issued by The SEC, FINRA, and CFTC pertaining to Sales Practice Review, Market Manipulation, Insider Trading, Best Execution, and Employee Personal Trading. Experience selling compliance solutions to financial institutions a strong plus.
• Prospect, qualify, and close new business opportunities within assigned territory
• Coordinate Discovery Calls, Prep Calls, Dry Runs and Power Point Presentations
• Present business solutions at the executive level, calling on Chief Compliance and Technology officers
• Create price proposals and lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
• Manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
• Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting via Salesforce.com
• Build key senior management level relationships throughout assigned territory
• Regional travel within the territory
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The candidate must have experience selling into financial institutions (compliance experience with existing relationships a strong plus). Direct work experience related to the industry is highly desirable:
• Deep understanding of buy-side and sell side financial institutions.
• Understanding of compliance solutions in use by these firms.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND SKILL SETS
• At least 10 years Consultative selling experience in enterprise class software and/or services
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
• Specific experience selling into financial institutions
• Well honed presentation skills
• Ability to travel to presenting / visit / entertain clients and prospects
• Self-directed team player
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
• Proficient technical proposal and RFP generation
• Working knowledge of trading and compliance workflow
• Expertise in new business development
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Advanced professional role. Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales. Viewed as an expert in the field. May have a leadership role. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products. Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. May have a leadership role. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Typically requires eight to twelve years field sales experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.