Sales Executive at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
As a Commercial Sales Representative, you will be responsible for penetrating your book of business and meeting/exceeding an annual new business target quota. This position will involve telephone and face to face interaction with prospective clients to both build a network of business and ultimately drive company revenue.
Every day, our amazing team provides solutions to prospects and clients, gaining their trust while enhancing long-term partnerships. When you join us, you'll be part of a high-performing team that truly values your contributions and will allow you to grow within the business. If you are a self-starter who can meet the challenge, keep reading!
This is the job for you if:
- You build and manage relationships throughout the sales cycle to gain new accounts in an assigned territory.
- You review and analyze market data to develop and implement your own individualized business plan and utilize company resources to maximize sales effectiveness.
- You understand our client's organizational dynamics and probe to discover needs and key decision makers.
- You develop and deliver technical sales presentations, proposals, and advice.
- You coordinate processes with internal, external, and/or third parties when necessary.
- You participate in regular structured sales and training programs to improve sales performance.
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
- 8+ years B2B sales experience and experience selling to HR is preferred.
- Prior sales experience in the Gig Economy is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience selling consulting, research services, and/or background screening services is ideal.
- Demonstrated history of sales success, consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals, and accomplishment in prior positions.
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!