Mobile Solutions is a SaaS-based company that provides full life-cycle Mobility Management Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, managed Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), repair and disposition. We help companies manage mobility smarter! Our superior mobile expense management solution offers an advanced, user-friendly, and comprehensive platform. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our managed wireless assets (MWA) cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions, Services Inc. is a fast-growing company looking to add a results-driven Sales Executive to our expanding sales team! We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. This is the perfect position for someone who is wanting to expand their sales career! If you want to excel in sales, this is the place to do it!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure high levels of prospect satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess prospect needs and provide assistance and information on products and features
- Work with sales teams to grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Mobile Solutions Services and identify appropriate prospect within the target market
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services, as well as create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data to present to prospective clients
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Build productive trust relationships with prospects
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of proven work experience within a sales environment
- 2+ years of SaaS or mobility experience preferred
- Strong understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals and quota
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Driven and competitive with a passion for winning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary and bonus, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!