Sales Executive at FIS
Enterprise Channel Account Manager
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS-GETPAID empowers Credit and Collections departments to drive results and increase cash flow. Credit and collections departments can no longer rely on time-consuming, error-prone and expensive manual processes, especially when resources are inadequate, and time is short. FIS provides the most cutting-edge fully integrated Accounts Receivable solution to Fortune 1000 companies. This helps drive automation and workflow, lower days sales outstanding, mitigate credit risk, automate cash application, reduce dispute cycle time and improve visibility into cash and risk for their Finance departments.
Over the past few years, FIS has introduced the GETPAID solution to its strong portfolio of Banking clients under the product brand Integrated Receivables. Banks are now able to resell or white label the FIS GETPAID solution to their clients as their own Integrated Receivables offering allowing for a much broader distribution of the tool to the market. We've recently seen a great deal of success in this area and need a channel account manager to work with Banks that have signed agreements for Integrated Receivables to support them in selling the solution to their clients. This team is a high growth area within the FIS Receivables business.
What you will be doing
You will work to support Banking Partners in the sales of GETPAID Integrated Receivables solutions to Bank Treasury clients and will have specific Banks assigned to you to work. You will consult with these banks on how to market the GETPAID solutions to their clients and will support them in their efforts to determine the right product solution set that will help them reach the business goals of their clients. You will contribute to supporting the banks to achieve their sales goals and in turn deliver incremental revenue to FIS
- Channel Account Manager Role focused on Managing assigned Banking Partner Relationships
- Support bank in all aspects of sales cycle and account management including identification of targets, marketing initiatives, coordination of discovery and demonstrations, proposal support and contract/sales support.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of deals to management.
- Conduct business in a profitable and ethical manner.
What you bring:
- 5-7 years selling successfully as an individual contributor with experience selling Software Applications
- Self-motivator/Self-starter able to prioritize their day to ensure there is a good balance of prospecting, servicing, and selling.
- Experienced in articulating an ROI
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Channel sales/Banking Treasury Sales
- Experience in Financial Software applications (ERP, Treasury, Collections, Accounting, etc.)
- Understanding of how money flows through an organization.
- Industry Experience - working on the customer's side, in Finance or Accounting is a plus.
What we offer you
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Competitive Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- Tax advantage flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- 401K match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Paid Volunteer Time-off
- FIS Gives Back Program - supporting our local community
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.