Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and motivated by winning.
About FIS’s Banking and Payments - “LFIs” Processing Network Team:
The Processing Network Large Financial Institutions (LFI) team performs new business sales and client management for FIS’s largest financial institutions ($10B+). The LFI Group builds strong relationship with financial institution’s executives through face-to-face strategic discussion. Understands the bank’s strategy and aligns FIS’s Processing Networks’ products and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
What you will be doing:
Location: open to any US city - remote/virtual
Senior Sales Executive is responsible to sell “new business” deals to Tier 1 Banks - Large Financial Institutions to drive new business sales of FIS’s Banking and Payments – “PIN Network Debit Network,” “Credit Network (processing),” “NYCE” and full suite of FIS Fraud Solutions.
- You will be selling FIS’ Processing Debit Network, Credit Network, NYCE and Fraud Solutions.
- Sell net new business to Large Financial Institutions $10B+.
- Responsible for the sale, to bring everything together to both effectively sell and close business.
- Structure negotiate and close sales opportunities that meet customers’ expectations and FIS’ ability to deliver, utilizing appropriate FIS resources for product marketing support and specialized product sales expertise.
- Develop and execute account plans to ensure continued revenue acquisition and growth from assigned accounts.
- Present proposals to Clients – utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Understand clients’ strategy and be able to communicate needs across the FIS product teams for solutioning.
- Ensure accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as accurate content in FIS’ internal contact management and sales management systems.
Location & Travel:
- Virtual Position - Remote anywhere in US accessible to a major airport
- Up to 50% Travel
What you bring:
- Must bring extensive experience in enterprise network technology space, specifically experience in at least one of the following: Processing Debit Network, Credit Network, NYCE and Fraud Solutions
- Proven track record of selling to Tier 1 Banks and consistently meeting and beating growth of enterprise net new business sales. Success is a must-have – you will be working alongside industry’s best, brightest and most seasoned sales executives
- Strength and presence in senior executive engagements
- Hands on approach with every aspect and detail of the sale in collaboration with sales support resources
- Top shelf communication skills in all disciplines – oral, written, formal presentation and reading people non-verbally
- Can-do, collaborative attitude and proven problem solver – ability to traverse large organization to get the resources needed to make the sale and assure client satisfaction
- Expertise at negotiating terms, conditions and pricing of FIS contracts with client and ensure terms are within FIS standards
- Ability to manage client relationships, sales pipeline, and accurate forecasting of complex opportunities
- Maintain Executive presence in face-to-face client discussions with senior executives
- Flexibility to travel as required
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent sales compensation package
- Attractive benefits including private medical coverage, dental coverage, 401K and Stock Purchase programs
- A challenging, multi-faceted job with a high degree of responsibility and wide-ranging opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services and technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A great place to work with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.