Sales Executive Senior-Partner Sales at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
WorldpayfromFISis a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online or on a mobile device, we process over40 billion transactionsannually and offer more than300 payment methodssupporting126 currenciesacross146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next levelworking for the largest financial technology company in the world.
Worldpayfrom FIS'growth is attributed not only to our first-in-class products and services but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Sales and Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Worldpayfrom FIS. When we are proactive and beating the trends in our strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Worldpayfrom FIS.
What you will be doing
The Business Development Executive (BDE)is a, quota-carrying role, laser-focused on establishing Referral and/or Payment Faciliatator (PayFac) partnerships with Independent Software Vendors (ISV's).As an integral part of the Integrated Payments team, you will be interacting, collaborating and negotiating partnerships with both large marque and high growth software companies. Ideally, you have a wealth of knowledge and proven track record of success working for and with application and/or Fintech software companies.
- Create and execute a plan for securing new partnerships with ISV'sto drive incremental revenue and fully leverage the sales and marketing initiatives of Worldpay from FIS.
- Evaluate new strategic business opportunities with both public traded and venture backed software companies
- High levels of engagement building trust and cultivating C-Level relationships at software companies and with senior partners across the investor community.
- Research and develop in-depth knowledge of a partner's business strategy, go-to-market-plans and operations
- Always challenges the status quo, creates demand and makes things happen
- Lead negotiations of revenue sharing, residual-based, multi-year and multimillion-dollar contracts
- Quickly integrates complex information to identify strategies and solutions to drive flow-through gratification
- Relentlessly networking, prospecting and driving new relationships across the ISV channel and the payment industry
- Build and maintain a pipeline that is 3x of your quota
- Attain and exceed assigned sales and revenue targets
- Sign partnerships with opportunities with both public traded and venture backed software companies
What you bring:
- Business Development: 10+ years of experience in business developmentor strategicpartnershipsoralliances working for a leading payment,FinTech orsoftware company
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and close game-changing deals across multiple industries and drive complex negotiations
- Consultative selling and creativity: proven consultative selling abilities, with a demonstrated ability to think creatively particularly about partner needs, opportunities and potential solutions
- You have a strong entrepreneurial instinct with a focus ondrivingresults. Your decisive and thrive working under pressure closinglarge complex deals.
- You have been recognized by peers, partners and executives for your success.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting quota
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills are absolutely required
- A Bachelor's degree
What we offer you
- A competitive salary andexcellentbenefits, including 401K match and ESOP
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Greatwork spaceswith dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.