Sales Executive Senior Merchant/Integrated Payments at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Mid-Market/Enterprise, Integrated Payments, Sales Team is hiring a Senior Sales Executive that will be responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing national accounts while partnering with key technology partners. In this position, you will work with a small group of other self-motivated, high achieving sales professionals. You and the team will all report to the same experienced sales leader who is there simply to support the team in every way possible.
For help on product knowledge use https://eas.fnis.com/eas/catalog/index.php
What you will be doing
- You will develop and execute strategies for selling services to merchants in assigned territory.
- Identify new prospects and revenue opportunities for merchant services through referrals, lead lists, referrals from current merchants and self-sourcing
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products, value added services and pricing models of targeted merchants and recommend additional products and services to compliment businesses
- Utilize available resources to ensure merchant is properly set-up on FIS system, processing transactions and is initially billed according to agreement
- Respond promptly to prospect inquiries and requests, and prepare proposals, letters and presentations utilizing FIS resources
- Provide manager with regular reports and updates, both written and verbal, outlining prospect status, revenue and deal count achievement
What you bring:
- A 5+ year proven history of business-to-business sales success and relationship expertise
- Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid decision-making and problem-solving skills, as well as analytical skills to determine client’s business requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
Added bonus if you have:
- Merchant Sales Experience
- Integrated Payments Experience
- Experience in working technology partners
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Advanced professional level role. Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales. Viewed as an expert in the field. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products. Responsible for selling the company’s products or services as well as developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts. Assigned to large, complex, high-visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.