Sales Executive Senior (Collection Solutions) at FIS
Sells collection products and/or services to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS Global Commercial Services (GCS) new business revenue goals.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying complex collection opportunities.
- Ability to understand client's business, goals, strategies and industry trends and direction
- Experience selling large contracts to CEO, COO, CIO, EVP and SVP
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients - utilizing FIS resources and tools
- Negotiates, structures, and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver
- Utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies
- Meets sales goals and objectives
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven record of accomplishment of selling complex solutions
- Strong negotiations skills
- Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established record of accomplishment of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Up to 50% travel is expected
Organizational Leadership, Communication, Collaboration
Application, SOW & SLA Development, RFP Response Development
Strategic Planning, Business Development
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.