Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS Securitas Finance & Processing Sales team focuses on the North American sell-side market. We help our clients and prospects by bringing solutions to their every day tactical and futures strategic needs in the Securities Industry.
Our team is highly energetic, experienced and versatile, we tend to adjust to the pace of the market and our clients.
FIS Securities Processing Suite is comprised of industry leading solution components widely used by the top tier 1 and 2 financial institutions. Examples of those include: Loanet, Apex, Global One, Phase3, XSP & Intellimatch. This Suite is uniquely positioned to address the entire life cycle of a Broker Dealer post trade transaction flow, as well as servicing of the assets on the books.
What you will be doing
As part of the sales team you will:
- Develop opportunities for new revenue within your assigned territory
- Position FIS solutions to address clients pain points and business issues
- Help create ROI and compelling event for clients/prospects
- Collaborate with Solution SME’s, business and finance to come up with the best deal structure for both FIS and the client
- Be part of a winning team and contribute to overall team goals and quotas
What you bring:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Proven track record of exceeding your sales objectives
- Ability to be a self-starter and to be successful under pressure
- Securities Industry knowledge and experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience selling into Tier-1 and Tier-2 financial institutions
- Working knowledge of Excel, Dynamics and PowerPoint
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to come up with creative ideas in difficult situations
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.