Sales Executive - Prepaid Solutions - Mid-Market at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Prepaid Solution:
FIS understands that prepaid card programs are not one-size-fits-all propositions. Our Clients business requirements are unique. With prepaid solutions from FIS, there is the flexibility to customize – each offering to provide distinct levels of service, capabilities and features. Driving customer engagement is an innovative and consultative strategic sales team that is focused on solving payment execution problems and progressive payment execution strategies using traditional, innovative and managed prepaid solutions.
What you will be doing:
The successful sales executive on this team will be a subject matter expert in prepaid payment and funding solutions who can align our value proposition in part or whole with engaged prospects who have business goals that we can help them achieve.
• You will sell new opportunities to new clients
• Be consultative and strategically sell to close
• Comfortable in both commercial customer markets and financial institution markets; with a particular emphasis on retailers
• You will be a trusted advisor to potential clients by conveying your personal expertise in the industry and focus on solution selling
Location & Travel:
• Virtual Position
• Up to 40% Travel
What you bring:
• Enterprise or Mid-Market level deal selling experience
• Prior, relevant and successful prepaid selling experience
• Entrepreneurial flair; be impactful in results and in creativity
• Positive attitude, orientation towards success
• Bias towards action
• Important to be comfortable leading a sales engagement and ensuring strategy and communication is driving the ideal result
What we offer you:
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• An opportunity to sell in to the fast growing and dynamic prepaid payments industry with the global prepaid leader
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.