Sales Executive - Decision Solutions at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage :50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The current team consists of three highly experienced/seasoned sales professionals that are very knowledgeable of the financial and payment services markets and the products and services offered by FIS in these markets.
What you will be doing
- Initiating contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and services.
- Solicit and maintain network of prospects.
- Work as a member of the sales team to sell assigned products in assigned territory.
- Prepare and present proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Solicit and maintain a network of prospects.
- Assist in the development of sales plan and strategies.
- Meet sales goals and objectives.
What you bring:
- General Knowledge of financial and/or payment solution technology markets/practices.
- Expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals and objectives.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship and internal/external customers.
- Travel required.
Added bonus if you have:
- Analytical skills are required to determine client’s business needs and requirements.
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.