Sales Executive – Debit/Credit "Processing" Payment Solutions - Credit Unions - West at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Payment Solutions to Credit Unions Group:
FIS’s Payment Solutions Group delivers a seamless, scalable and profitable cardholder program that provides anywhere, anytime payment convenience to cardholders.
This is a comprehensive payment offering which consists of innovative technology and digital-first, debit & credit card solutions that empower our clients to run their operations more efficiently, utilize data analytics focused on their bottom line, and create a frictionless payment experience which gives our clients the absolute confidence to compete in the ever-changing payments landscape.
What you will be doing:
Territory - West US
- Net new sales of debit & credit card "processing," network and fraud solutions
- Selling to Credit Union market
- Identify, advance and close net new revenue opportunities within a defined territory
- You will be a trusted advisor to potential clients by conveying your personal expertise in the industry and focus on solution selling to close
- You will respond to and complete RFPs with the assistance of business unit
- Prepare and present proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools
- You will negotiate, structure, and close opportunities that meet customer requirements and our ability to deliver the solutions
- Assist in the developing sales plans and strategies to meet both individual and team sales goals and objectives
Location & Travel:
- Virtual Position - Remote, Western US Territory
- Up to 50% Travel
What you bring:
- 5+ years new business Sales Executive experience
- Substantial experience in debit & credit card processing
- Experience selling payment fraud solutions to Financial industry - Credit Unions preferred
- Prior experience and knowledge of payments networks
- Demonstrated success in originating pipeline
- Large networks of contact; Ability to identify and qualify potential clients.
- Entrepreneurial flair; creative and impactful generating results
- Positive attitude with an orientation towards success and a bias towards action
- An established track record of involvement in industry trade groups and development of industry contacts is preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent sales compensation package
- Attractive benefits including private medical coverage, dental coverage, 401K and Stock Purchase programs
- A challenging, multi-faceted job with a high degree of responsibility and wide-ranging opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services and technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A great place to work with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.