Sales Executive – Credit Unions - Processing Debit Network, Credit Network, NYCE and Fraud Solutions
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
• Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
• Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
• Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
• Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
• Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
• Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
• Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
• Meets sales goals and objectives.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Good understanding of FIS products and services
• General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
• Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
• Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
• Travel is required
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Advanced professional role. Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales. Viewed as an expert in the field. May have a leadership role. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products. Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. May have a leadership role. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Typically requires eight to twelve years field sales experience.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$103,140 - 170,190. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.