Sales Executive, Card and Network Payment Processing at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Does the world of Fintech and innovative payment technologies excite you? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services. At FIS, we lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests. Simultaneously, we believe creating sustainable societies, ensuring we have a sustainable planet and implementing sustainable governance that leads to renewable growth and shared success for everyone.
About the team
The FIS Mid-Tier and Community Bank Card Processing and Network Sales Team (MTC) is responsible for new business sales in the $1B -$10 market segment. Successful Senior Sales Executives have the ability to build strong relationships with financial institution executives through face-to-face strategic discussions. Understanding the bank’s strategy and aligning FIS’ card payments solutions and services to their strategy is key to building solid sales pipeline and achieving goals. Additionally, developing strong internal relationships with our Account Executives and Business Unit leaders in imperative in this position. Our people have a passion and entrepreneurial spirit in culture that rewards self-motivation and encourages teamwork and collaboration.
What you will be doing
A ‘hunter’ position, you will drive new business sales within FIS’ Banking and Payments solutions – debit processing, credit processing, NYCE Network and a full suite of FIS fraud solutions. You will be using your experience in complex sales activities and ability to navigate through the sales cycle to grow pipeline and successfully win business. projects as well as your strong understanding of payments, technology and the fintech landscape.
You will be selling to Banks that range in assets between $1B - $10B.
- Generate new clients for our Card Processing & Network solutions: Debit Card, Credit Card, NYCE Network and a full suite of FIS fraud solutions
- Drive new sales to achieve financial goals, objectives, and measurements to meet growth targets
- Develop relationships with financial institution executives through face-to-face strategic discussions.
- Understanding the bank’s strategy and aligning FIS’ Processing Networks’ solutions and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
Location & Travel
- Virtual Position – Remote anywhere in the US
- Up to 30-50% Travel, spending time in the field
What you bring:
- Strong history of consultative selling practices, with strong preference given to those with a proven history in the Payments industry
- Proven success in identifying and developing sales opportunities
- Expert negotiation and closing capabilities
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner including presentations to all levels of management
What we offer you
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology industry
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- An opportunity to sell into the fast growing and dynamic payments industry with the global payments leader
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.