Sales Engineering Specialist
Recognized as one the Top 100 Tech Companies by Builtin.com and over 4.4-star review on Glassdoor, SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to Sambasafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
What we’re looking for:
This position will be responsible for creation, support and delivery of sales enablement with the goal accelerating sales cycles. Reporting to the Director of Solutions Engineering and Sales Enablement, the individual in this role will play an integral part of the roll-out of sales onboarding training, creation and management of sales process and methodology, sales enablement, messaging awareness, coaching/mentoring and the ongoing education of the sales organization. This person will be responsible for connecting Sales to customer, as well as Marketing and Product groups.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the development and lead the implementation of new Sales Strategies (e.g. marketing, markets, product launches)
- Help create and document and training on new Channel Partner sales strategies and initiatives
- Define sales processes and steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles and maximize wins
- Organize and maintain all sales collateral for access during all phases of the sales cycle
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization including Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Finance and other teams to ensure there are effective and efficient 2-way communication vehicles in place and regular engagement for effective relationship/stakeholder management.
- Support enablement and communication efforts across sales teams to support new product launches, system/tool/process awareness, etc. to drive execution in the field.
- Analyze and/or evaluate the effectiveness of sales training programs/initiatives to determine if they meet the expectations of the organization (leaders and other stakeholders) and adjust where required
- Create and analyze reports to identify sale/marketing process effectiveness and implement a continuous improvement method
- Identify and create market analysis to determine trends and needs to align with marketing activities and map to SambaSafety’s products and service
- Coordinate and lead Sales training on new product, features, marketing plans and campaign/event launches
- Create training collateral and processes to effectively onboard new sales organizational staff
- Identify Sales training gaps and implement training tools, collateral and process to enable a continuous learning environment
- Lead and coordinate RFI/RFP responses to ensure consistent responses maximum success
- Create, maintain and ensure the adoption of sales product and price proposals
- Coordinate and maintain standard product and marketing information used in proposals and RFI/RFP responses
What you’ll need:
- Deep knowledge of the typical sales process and understanding of how sales enablement accelerates bookings and revenue.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects and programs independently with success
- Strong technical skills and the ability to learn complex concepts quickly
- High-energy individual that likes a fast-pasted dynamic work environment
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM and Marketing tools
- Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Sales (Field/Inside/Channel) experience a plus
- College Degree
- Experience solution selling/software sales to employers and government agencies
- Strong references from co-workers and customers
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Clear, crisp and concise verbal, written and analytical skills