Sales Engineers identify technical issues assuring complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle. They create combined solutions of services and technology to facilitate critical business objectives for Granicus customers.
What You Get To Do:
- Develop and deliver effective demonstrations of key technical aspects of Granicus solutions that convey how they will contribute to achieving customer goals.
- Be a strategic technical resource for the sales organization
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Work with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind
- Learn the full suite of the Granicus platform and grow into the role of Sales Engineer
- Meet with "Govies" and help them reimagine the connection between people and government
- Be a product champion for Granicus solutions
What We Need In You:
- A self-motivated entrepreneur and technology enthusiast with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology.
- Relish the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Strong presentation and professional written communications skills are a must.
- Strong ability to quickly comprehend and explain complex engineering concepts in simple, effective terms.
- One or more years of pre-sales engineer, consulting, or customer-facing service delivery experience is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent business or technical education required
- Achievement and experience articulating SaaS solutions and their value
- Primarily via teleconference. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Track record of continuous learning and solution-finding
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity
- Strong organizational, communications and teamwork skills
- Knowledge and experience in cloud-based or SaaS platforms
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to a non-technical audience, both externally and internally
Candidate Will Be Measured On:
- Achieving assigned productivity quotas
- Ability to maintain deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps
- Ability to support the Granicus sales teams
- Ability to maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet customer standards
- Completion of required training and development objectives within the assigned timeframe
**Starting rate may vary depending upon location and/or experience**