Sales Engineer at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for an Sales Engineer in our West Coast Territory.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The primary role of the Sales Engineer is to communicate and demonstrate the features, capabilities, and benefits of using the Alteryx platform. The Sales Engineer will partner with Account Executives on enterprise deals at Alteryx, to guide potential clients to evaluate the Alteryx platform for data blending and advanced analytics. The Sales Engineer provides in-depth technical knowledge and support during evaluation of the product, as well as enablement and training to ensure adoption of the product within an organization.
- Provide pre-sales support for pre-qualified opportunities for all products in the Alteryx Platform.
- Craft and Deliver technical presentations of offerings to new potential customers.
- Conduct technical working sessions to jointly architect solutions to business problems leveraging the Alteryx Platform with prospective new customers.
- Remain up-to-date on Alteryx solutions and products and maintain familiarity and adherence to all company methods and procedures.
- Mentor team members through observation of their work and develop learning plans to improve their abilities, skills and knowledge of the Alteryx platform, sales engineering strategies, and client facing skills.
- Work with sales management to drive sales through optimizing processes, training of team, and development of a culture of collaboration, learning, and success.
- 5+ years of pre-sales or consultant experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or data science. This includes at least 3 years of experience in the field.
- Proficiency in SQL, Alteryx, Python, or similar product or language
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex selling situations, involving multiple departments and levels of the organization (ie. Line of business, C-suite, IT, etc.)
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on participating in the sales process.
- Travel up to 40% or as required
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Denver, CO is $100,000 - $120,000. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- The role has a base salary, as well as commission-based, and is eligible for stock grants.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.