Sales Engineer at LogRhythm
Enterprise Sales Engineer
As the Sales Engineer, you will have the opportunity to provide pre-sales technical enablement to all accounts in your region. You will also support and sell an award winning, comprehensive threat lifecycle management solution that solves the most critical issues faced by enterprise IT environments.
The ideal candidate will be located in the South East - Georgia, North Carolina, TN preferred (To exclude Colorado).
Responsibilities and Challenges ahead
- Development and delivery of LogRhythm product demonstrations to prospects which includes the responsibility to lead all lead technical activities involved during the sales cycle
- Architecture design and planning in accordance with the prospects expectations
- Ability to provide customer implementation and support during proof of concepts and evaluations
- Successfully build relationships across customer's IT silos to document their infrastructure and understand their challenges and seek out potential projects
- Ability to work closely with the Regional Sales Manager(s) and Regional Director in making tactical decisions regarding the sale
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- 5+ years’ experience as a direct or channel Sales Engineer selling Enterprise Software
- Experience installing and working with Windows, *NIX, and SQL
- Some software and/or scripting experience (regex, powershell, etc)
- Must have demonstrated experience working with customers and prospects to understand their technical challenges and requirements and to have effectively proposed desired solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
- Self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to improve both product and process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $125-165k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: July 14, 2021
- Reporting to: Director, Sales Engineering
- Location: - Southeast (US Remote)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.