Mersive is a rapidly growing software company that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a candidate to join as a Sales Engineer – West on our fast-paced sales team. We’re looking for a qualified leader with demonstrated experience taking a holistic, strategic approach to high-volume sales engineering. This territory includes CA, UT, AZ, ID, OR, NV, MT.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Pre-sale support: including travel to customer locations to help educate customers on the Mersive product line through demonstrations (in person and remote) and guidance during proof of concept to ultimately help close business.
- Post-sale support: Ensuring new and existing customers are setup for success prior to deployment. Partnering with our Technical Support Department on tier 1 email and phone support for our customer and reseller/partner base
- Working with the Regional Sales Manager/Director on executing the sales strategy set for the region.
- Representing Mersive Technologies at trade shows and other industry events.
- Acting as the voice of the customer internally at Mersive – reporting technical obstacles and customer feedback to management and others in a pro-active, constructive, manner.
- Working with the Mersive management team to complete value-add initiatives as they arise, including involvement in Product Management, Quality Assurance and Marketing as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- 3-4 years pre- and post-sales experience with software and/or hardware products.
- IT/networking knowledge including TCP/UDP/IP, routing, WLAN, VLAN, etc.
- Ability to write/articulate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision balanced with willingness to follow specific direction when required
- Ability to work remotely from a home office.
- Experience with AV/IT Convergence Products (industry experience).
- General knowledge of agile software development at a conceptual level.
- Experience with Python, or similar scripting languages, a plus.
- Exposure to the AV market
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.