Sales Engineer - Channels (Remote - US) at Automox
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Are you passionate about helping the field sales team sell more through partners and the channel? Do you want to help take Automox to the next level and redefine the way we do business? We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven Channel Sales Engineer to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and net new Value-Added Resellers.
As a Channel Sales Engineer based in the US, you will work with key partners and managed service providers to generate indirect business for Automox subscriptions as a member of our world-class team. You will work closely with Reseller/Channel/MSP Partners, and Automox sales teams to promote collaborative selling to end customers. You will be tasked with engaging, qualifying, signing, and growing partner revenue, as well as, lead the enablement of new and existing partners to ensure a successful long-term relationship.
THE FUN STUFF
- Drive Automox’s new business revenue growth
- Exceed monthly sales revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Lead technical selling efforts with Sales counterparts as well as engaging as appropriate with Marketing, Support, Product, and Engineering teams
- Work with Automox resources to develop and deliver partner Sales/SE/MSP enablement and materials
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and overall company culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5-7 years of sales engineer experience in the software security industry or equivalent
- Deep and extensive knowledge of Value Add Reseller channels, managed service providers, and robust relationships
- Proven track record of launching new partnerships, driving partner growth and revenue
- Passion for new technologies and driving customer success through working with channel partners & managed service providers
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills
- Expertise in several domains in the security space
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- You down with PPPG? Live by and champion our sales team values: process minded, product knowledge, performance-oriented, and giving a ****
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to security
- Possess an affinity for SaaS Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including c-level
- Mindset of continuous improvement in how we conduct technical selling
- Expertise in cyber security including system patching, secure configurations, and endpoint management
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Expertise in powershell and bash scripting
- Demonstrated track record of success
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously. Those without a sense of humor need not apply
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $98,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description