Sales Enablement Specialist at IntelePeer
IntelePeer is looking for an extremely motivated, high energy team player who shares a passion for helping sales representatives advance their sales skills and develop their knowledge of IntelePeer’s solutions, services and value proposition. This individual will contribute to all aspects of the Sales enablement program including: needs assessments, developing content and materials, and delivering Instructor lead sessions. They will conduct research to continually upgrade the existing program as well as act as a resource for providing training support, guidance, and training opportunities for a world class Sales team.
REPORTS TO: CCO, Chief Commercial Officer
- Help develop, deliver, evaluate and maintain a comprehensive Sales enablement program.
- Must become intimately familiar with IntelePeer’s solutions, services, markets and competitors and be able to apply solution selling strategy appropriately.
- Develop sales training assets (courses, exercises, tests, etc.) in multiple formats (online, ILT, self-paced, video) on the complete range of solutions.
- Deliver established curriculum and create re-enforcement programs.
- Create and deliver a comprehensive on-boarding program in collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Coordinate organization of existing sales content to be easily accessed and leveraged by the sales team during the sales process.
- Work with the Sales team management to set the future direction of the program.
- Be able to define needs, communicate objectives, negotiate commitments, and otherwise influence the cooperative efforts of others to achieve defined objectives.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure the Sales enablement program is delivering maximum value our constituents.
- Clearly represent and articulate the Sales department’s training needs to various cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, education, marketing, or related area.
Expertise & Experience:
- 5 – 7 years experience in training design and development must have relevant experience working directly on sales training
- Experience in delivering sales training programs in one-to-one settings, traditional classroom formats and web-based platforms.
- Strong knowledge of sales methodologies, processes & techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with managers at various levels to recommend training solutions based on needs analysis.
- Experience with facilitating groups and public speaking.
- Knowledge of instructional design process, program design principles and practices.
- 10% – 25 % travel is required.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent course writing and editing skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and be adaptable to change.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think systematically.
- Advanced computer applications skills (specifically, Microsoft Office, video/audio editing tools) and eLearning authoring tools.
- Willing and able to accommodate travel when needed
- Astute interpersonal relationship management
- Positive, professional attitude
- Quality- and customer-service driven to consistently delight internal/external customers
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Utilizes strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others