Sales Enablement Specialist at Formstack
Formstack is a 14-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a remote work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform.
Who You Are:
You love working with multiple people in multiple departments and are adept at juggling and prioritizing competing priorities. You are a self-motivated, task-oriented individual. You know how to balance timeliness and accuracy in your deliverables. You are highly iterative, never satisfied with “good enough”, and constantly see opportunities for improvement in our current systems and processes. You don’t just identify areas that are opportunities for improvement, you actively work to put those improvements in place.
What You'll Do:
Our Sales Operations team is growing in response to our growing Sales organization. This is an exciting opportunity to serve a crucial role in defining and implementing the processes that will allow our department, and the organization as a whole, to reach the next level. As an Enablement Specialist, you serve as the bridge of communication between our Marketing, Operations and other departments and our Sales Team.
How You Will Succeed:
- Work closely with the Commercial Sales team and Sales leadership to support all aspects of the sale’s team day-to-day processes including, but not limited to managing lead messaging and assignment, custom Sales content creation, identifying gaps in our processes and working cross-departmentally to find solutions, and composing strategic playbooks to increase the effectiveness in our Sales approach.
- Assist Training with identifying knowledge gaps across sales teams.
- Communicate effectively between Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Marketing, and the Sales Reps to support the needs of the Sales Department as a whole.
- Understand the unique priorities of each individual Sales team and work alongside them to exceed their quotas and team goals.
- Work with Marketing to create messaging and framework for upcoming initiatives & work with Operations to distribute the leads from those campaigns to the Sales team for follow up.
- Write basic cold outreach and re-engagement email campaigns.
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying and responding to potential issues with current processes or improvements to existing processes.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven experience in inside sales and/or sales operations experience
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Understanding of and experience with operating CRMs and basic sales tools (gong.io, Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Prior experience as an administrator and/or end-user of Salesforce
- Prior experience as an administrator and/or end-user of Outreach or other similar software