Sales Enablement Specialist
Under new leadership, Vendavo is seeking a highly organized, results-driven, Sales Enablement Specialist with strong communication skills to join the Sales Operations team in Denver, Colorado. You will have a key role in creating, coordinating and delivering foundational content to support our global Sales Enablement plan and Go-to-Market execution. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, you will support our Sales Leadership and Account Executives by aligning sales related content, drive efforts toward focusing on industry competencies, ensuring up-to-date training curriculum, and partnering cross-functionally to support the lifecycle of our sales teams. The successful candidate will gain a solid understanding of world-class sales processes to help our Global Sales team drive value and revenue.
· Partner with sales leadership, sales operations, and product management to define the sales enablement plan for key go-to-market programs.
· Develop, manage, and drive content creation, updates, and alignment for sales efforts.
· Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure flexibility of access and updates.
· Continuous training on best practices in sales and enablement while keeping our processes and materials up to date.
· Own the planning and coordination of new hire training in sales including managing logistics, agendas, surveys, speakers, and the overall repeatability of the onboarding experience.
· Align our sales process and methodology with the realities and needs of our sales experience.
· Train the sales team on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
· Learning Management System (LMS) administrator for sales.
· Establish a network of sponsors to ensure sale enablement has participation across Vendavo.
· Provide feedback on sales coaching cadence and overall training initiatives.
· Ensure measurements of all enablement related programs are tracked and actionable.
· Gather feedback and insight from sales team on a regular basis for continuous improvement.
· 3-6 years related business experience, individual experience as a sales professional with an emphasis on sales enablement, training, global project management, or solution training.
· Track record of successfully creating, delivering, and measuring outcomes of enablement.
· Dynamic, high-energy, adaptable, and well organized.
· Strong knowledge of B2B software sales, sales processes/motions, and sales coaching.
· Natural curiosity and voracity for learning, improvement, efficiency, and problem solving.
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously with equal effectiveness.
· Receive direction from multiple sources to create a shared vision across Vendavo.
· Excellent people skills and experience working cross-functionally and internationally.
· Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM).
· Ability to travel as required for the role (Approx. 10-20%).
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.