Sales Enablement Specialist
You will accelerate FluentStream’s revenue growth by developing and executing content, programs, and systems to onboard, train, and otherwise enable every client-facing role and person on the team. If you would pick storytelling over flying or being invisible as your preferred superpower, then this is your dream job.
We are looking for a creative thinker who can build engaging content, distill value propositions to their essence, and teach others to recount the same message with enthusiasm. This role will require you to be an evangelizer, a cheerleader, a missionary, and a professor for the whole ‘Stream Team.
Our fast-moving culture demands that you can not only figure out what needs to be done but drive it to completion. We enable smart, critical thinkers to make quick decisions and move quickly. You are free to create, innovate and transform the business. This is an awesome opportunity for somebody who wants to take on new exciting challenges and a leadership role.
- Passion for helping people understand complex concepts through stories, simple visuals, and technology
- Ability to structure a curriculum that aligns with strategic goals
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver sales training and development programs that scale
- Analytical skills to measure and report on program results
- Experience leveraging technology to build programs that scale
- Experience with SalesHood
- 2-3 years SMB SaaS sales experience
- 2-3 years enablement experience
- Experience with sales methodologies like Sandler, BANT, and Selling Through Curiosity