Sales Enablement Specialist at LogRhythm (Greater Boulder Area, CO or Remote)
Sales Enablement Specialist
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
LogRhythm is looking to add a Sales Enablement Specialist to our growing team.
- Take a leading role in onboarding new hires by ensuring new Sales employees are equipped with appropriate tools, resources, and training plans particularly during their first 90 days of employment.
- Develop and deliver a range of enablement activities to educate Sales on products, sales techniques, industry knowledge, sales processes, time management, and effective use of resources.
- Work cross-functionally to build and execute a training curriculum for all Sales, pre-sales and post-sales, including LogRhythm employees and outside Partners.
- Design content and structure for a variety of training methods, including eLearning, online videos, instructor-led training, and interactive learning. Deliver the full lifecycle of training, from the new hire onboarding program, product releases, continuing education trainings, to post-training ad hoc support.
- Partner with and support sales leadership in driving measurable, improved sales performance within their teams by determining training needs.
- Determine how to best reinforce LogRhythm’s sales methodology throughout the year. Execute trainings in diverse formats to support different learning styles, e.g. in-person hands-on product workshops, virtual presentations, self-service recorded videos, guided role-plays.
- Deliver trainings or help facilitate trainings to the Sales organization showing how LogRhythm’s products and services bring value to customers across different roles and industries.
- Ensure sales readiness through feedback, coaching, and certification. Support training as needed for front-line teams on sales/new systems/process rollout – for internal LogRhythm Sales and LogRhythm Partners.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve enablement programs.
- Evaluate, measure, collect, and track training effectiveness data and performance metrics for purposes of continuous improvement to curriculum. Provide input about what training materials, tools, and infrastructure are needed in order to accelerate the success of the Sales organization.
- Works flexible hours to support delivery of global sales efforts which exceed the typical workday. Travels up to 25% of the time, including international travel.
Skills & Background:
- Ability to execute: this role requires an individual who can manage multiple programs with ease, used to juggling many balls and making sure nothing falls through the cracks, able to successfully work cross-functionally.
- Highly organized: excellent organizational and time management skills are a must, analytical skills and ability to interpret data a plus.
- Self-starter/Creative: there is a huge opportunity in this role to mobilize change, drive impact and improve productivity across the sales teams, creative ideas are preferred and encouraged!
- Strategic & Inquisitive: ability to sit back and ask: is this program working? How do we know? What do we need to change in order to make it more effective? Ability to see the bigger picture of why what we do matters and how to drive impact.
- Communicative: role requires a true people person, someone who enjoys interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders from reps to senior sales management, vendors, partners, customers and other internal teams.
- People person: role requires high levels of interaction with cross functional teams, outside vendors and internal sales leadership teams.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales, marketing or communications role, preferably with experience directly supporting a high-energy sales organization or sold directly.
- Bachelor’s degree: English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is $60K Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.