We are seeking an insightful, hardworking, and creative sales enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. This individual has a track record of success in Sales Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for the North America and International sales teams. This role will develop a sales training ecosystem that will enable sales and cross-functional revenue departments to meet their sales and revenue goals. The Sales Enablement Director will provide salespeople with what they need to engage target buyers.
You will be responsible for partnering with Sales Leadership, Product, Product Marketing, Solutions Delivery, Revenue Operations and Customer Success to define the Sales enablement strategy, drive execution and measure the resulting business impact to sales achievement of stated goals. . An essential element of the role is to measure and action on data.
This role requires the specialist to deliver the necessary content, training, process, and best practices to support the sales team and ensure they are successful in their day-to-day activities. The ideal candidate would have experience building out training programs and have experience in the Identity or Authentication space.
What You Are Accountable For
- Provide and manage the global training of our Sales Directors organization to improve ramp time to full productivity of new sales hires and providing training and tools essential for success
- Provide ongoing training to existing Sales Directors for new solutions and product offerings, this include new features and functions of existing products and rate cards.
- Develop the Sales Enablement Strategy, program architecture, content facilitation and delivery via collaboration with Sales Leadership
- Partner with Sales Management and top performing sellers to uncover internal business needs to execute against our sales and revenue goals, design solutions, launch, iterate, and measure impact
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentoring) to improve upon the way we sell to our customers.
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of training initiatives
- Ensure all sellers are consistently able to articulate Prove’s value proposition and latest products, price sheets and buyer personas
- Bridge the gap across GTM teams by communicating upcoming product releases, developing training programs and providing feedback on what’s working/not and what additional resources are needed
- Create a culture of failing quickly as part of the learning process
- Define metrics that will track the success of enablement activities
- Partner with Product, Product Marketing to deliver competitive battle cards for our key competitors by solution or product
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require
- Enablement experience in sales (preferably), and/or experience in marketing, and/or technology enablement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Ability to self manage, focus, and prioritize under stressful conditions
- Highly proficient at building trust with senior level sales managers
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Passion for developing others.
- Demonstrated success at leading cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Experience w/ Salesforce required. Experience w/ Highspot, Hubspot, Mixmax highly recommended
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m in ARR
- Bachelor’s degree is a prerequisite