Sales Enablement Manager at Melio
We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering high impact sales enablement programs that are experiential, drive behavior change, and increase performance of our sales teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced sales practitioner who can serve as a trusted advisor and coach to sales teams. As a self-driven and passionate professional you will understand our sales team's needs and create agile experiences.
How you’ll make an impact:
- This leader will be a champion of transformation and have the ability to drive and execute strategically aligned, core capabilities that will enable this transformation
- You will be leading and driving alignment across key internal business partners to enable the Sales teams to accelerate, while ensuring our employees have the tools and capabilities to engage across all aspects of the Transformation.
- You’ll be making putting forward-compatible technology solutions that are fit-for purpose in the Sales space are developed and implemented.
What we’d love to see:
- 10+ years of work experience and at least 5 years working in Sales / GTM enablement
- 5+ years of experience leading people in highly complex / ambiguous environments (ideally as a second line leader)
- Strong quantitative skills: you’re data driven and can lead a team toward distilling insights from complex operational data
- You’re up to date on the latest enablement tools and thinking
- Agile mindset: proven ability to iterate, build minimum viable “products” and improve
- Experience at a high growth Software-as-a-Service or technology company
- Experience building effective programs at our scale or greater
- Operations experience
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Salary Range: $110k - $125k
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Fitness classes
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our #FaMelio is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!