Sales Enablement Manager at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complementary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for working with sales management, frontline reps, product, and product marketing to increase sales productivity in both an inside and field sales model. Focused on the lens of the customer, the Sales Enablement Manager works cross-functionally to equip the sales team with the resources needed to define and satisfy customer needs. The Sales Enablement Manager must be proficient in tech stack optimization, content development/management/usage, sales best practices, market research, talent management, buyer journey optimization, and process efficiency. This position requires an individual that is results oriented and passionate about helping sales exceed sales targets.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering Departments to create and maintain sales demonstration resources as new products are being developed.
- Work with Product and Product Marketing to ensure that new collateral and messaging is positioned properly based on market research and understanding of the buyer journey.
- Partner with Account Executives as needed to act as a technical resource during the various stages of the sales process
- Responsible for the development of training collateral for all product releases including eLearning and in-person resources to effectively equip the sales department with an understanding of how new features work, the value they provide and the ability to effectively incorporate this into their sales process.
- Development and implementation of sales training program for both new hire onboarding as well as ongoing training for reps in seat. The training program must equip the sales team in the areas of sales methodology, systems usage, product knowledge, product positioning, market intelligence, and buyer process. Leverage multiple training and learning strategies to effectively deliver training including live training in both group and 1:1 formats, eLearning through LMS, in person and virtual, role-playing, verbal and written certifications, etc.
- Develop, implement, and maintain content delivery systems that support both the training and sales processes. Ensure that sales content for both training and selling purposes is organized, searchable, and easily accessible by the sales team.
- Work with the Sales, Product, and Product Marketing teams to ensure that feedback from the sales team is informing both the product roadmap and product positioning strategy appropriately.
- Responsible for the development of all content to support the sales process.
- Work with sales management to assess sales performance. Identify barriers to achieving sales goals and implement action plans to improve performance. Particular focus on improvement of conversion rates in the sales funnel.
- 3+ years of sales experience as an Account Executive selling SaaS based technology solutions
- 3+ years of sales training or sales enablement experience
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent combination of degree and experience
- Relevant vertical experience
This position is located in either our Redmond, WA HQ office or our Colorado Springs, CO location.
The candidate will need to be physically located in either of these locations