hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to further strengthen our Sales Operations in the U.S.
As Sales Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for helping the sales team sell better. This will be accomplished by creating outstanding content, leading company-wide training initiatives, and streamlining how our sales consultants work. You will work as a part of the Sales Operations team, coordinating with the sales and marketing teams, to make our team as efficient and effective as possible.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Oversee sales training programs
- Create outstanding content for consultants and customers
- Support the sales process and having an analytical ability
- Ensure alignment between Sales, Sales ops, and Marketing teams
- Work with the Call Analytics team to identify development areas
- 3-6 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement or Sales Support
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required, preferably in psychology, social sciences, business, or similar
- Exceptional communication skills and a team player mindset
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Advanced skills with PowerPoint and Word
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives