The ideal candidate will have
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative
- Effective project management and planning abilities
- Passion and desire to make a difference and contribute as a member of a dynamic team
- Positive, friendly ‘can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail, follow up and follow through
- Creativity and willingness to try new things
- Drive for results while dealing with ambiguity
What you'll do
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate in-person and online trainings with an energetic and engaging style
- Work closely with front-line managers to optimize their team’s performance
- Create and maintain training programs for Xero sellers in a variety of delivery options including self-directed e-learning, video, workshops and seminars Assist with assessment of training needs of employees across the business
- Write learning objectives and training content; including knowledge checks and scripts
- Map out training plans and schedules, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house) for sales, sales ops, resellers and others
- Coordinate and facilitate onboarding training for new sales employees
- Work closely with internal and external subject matter experts to design, develop and deliver courses that support overall department and business goals
- Maintain quality and brand alignment of training content created within Xero guidelines
- Assist with change management, set up and training for sales and sales ops technology
Success looks like
- High engagement of learners in live and online trainings using a Socratic method
- Ability to take global sales education programs, regionalize and deliver in a short time periode
- Learnings designed and developed to build long term skills and capabilities
- Learning Agility- A strong willingness to learn and adjust to new people and environments. Actively works to understand strengths, identify opportunities to develop, embrace new ways of thinking and apply new information.
- Business Insight- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the business model, market dynamics and revenue levers, to inform and anticipate future strategies, changes and trends.
- Resilience & Adaptability- Ability to successfully navigate a fast-paced, high-growth environment, excelling in the face of ambiguity and frequent change. Effective with limited information or direction; comfortable with risk and uncertainty; self-directed and proactive.
- Tech Savvy- Anticipates, experiments with, learns and adopts a broad range of new technologies that enhance organizational outcomes and drive the business forward. Rejects low-impact or fad technologies.
- Plans & Aligns- Sets objectives to align with broader organizational goals. Breaks down objectives into appropriate initiatives and actions, stages activities with milestones and schedules, anticipates obstacles and sets contingency plans.
- Effective coach- Facilitates the development of others’ knowledge and skills, providing timely and candid feedback and guidance to help them improve and reach goals.
- Expert presenter- Presents information comfortably, compellingly and articulately with an instinctive, intelligent command of the audience, data and medium.
- Instructional design and training delivery experience in a high-growth SaaS and/or consultative sales environment
- 5 - 10 years experience in Sales Enablement & Facilitation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Computer literacy and software knowledge, including Google Apps, MS PowerPoint, plus others such as Keynote, Articulate and Evolve
- Experience in the accounting industry and or SaaS a plusCertification in Blanchard’s SLII experience a plus