Sales Enablement Manager - Signature at RingCentral
Sales Enablement Manager - Signature
Job Type: Full time
Department: Sales Operations & Strategy
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The Sales Enablement Manager - Signature is a functional position responsible for ensuring the North American Signature sales organization is equipped with the content, resources, tools, training, and metrics necessary to effectively differentiate and sell RingCentral products and services. The Sales Enablement Manager - Signature plays a critical strategic role in achieving this objective by leading the development of high-quality training solutions.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of training methodologies, adult learning principles, passionate about creating effective training solutions for our Signature sales teams. This person will be responsible for maintaining existing content and will be challenged to design new and innovative sales training solutions that excite and delight our sales professionals to meet sales goals and objectives. This position reports into the Leader of SMB Sales Enablement.
- Collaborate with the Signature stakeholders and managers to understand their needs for training and develop solutions in a timely fashion
- Manage the development of all learning content for sales training curriculum.
- Assist with the delivery of our new hire sales training curriculum (FITE CLUB) in the US and continuously help to improve the program to increase the success of our Signature new hires, reducing the ramp to full productivity.
- Manage the delivery of large-scale training efforts including instructor-led classroom, instructor-led online and self-paced.
- Collaborate and team with members from various departments within the Company to ensure that training content is relevant and effective for the Signature audience and their business needs.
- Build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships.
- Execute the development of education and training for Signature sales, working with product marketing, management, and other key SMEs to identify, develop and improve core training.
- Develop, deploy and manage the organization's sales certification programs for Signature.
- Integrate sales methodology and content usage within the company's sales force automation application.
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity.