Sales Enablement Manager - Signature
Sales Enablement Manager - Signature
Job Type: Full time Location: Denver, CO Department: Sales Operations & Strategy
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The Sales Enablement Manager - Signature is a functional position who will be responsible for ensuring the global Signature sales organization is equipped with the content, resources, tools, training, and metrics necessary to effectively differentiate, up-sell, and expand RingCentral products and services footprint within our existing customer base. The Sales Enablement Manager - Signature plays a critical strategic role in achieving this objective by leading the development of high-quality enablement solutions.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of sales enablement, program management, training methodologies, adult learning principles, and be passionate about creating effective enablement solutions for the Signature sales teams. This person will be responsible for maintaining existing content, but will also be challenged to design new and innovative enablement resources and sales training solutions that excite and delight our sales professionals to meet field sales goals and objectives. This position reports to the Senior Manager Sales Enablement.
- Collaborate with the Signature stakeholders and managers to understand their needs for enablement and training and develop solutions in a timely fashion.
- Manage the development of all learning content for sales enablement curriculum covering all RingCentral products, process, and sales methodologies.
- Assist with the delivery of our new hire sales enablement curriculum (FITE CLUB) in the US and continuously help to improve the program to increase the success of our Signature new hires and reduce the ramp to full productivity.
- Manage the delivery of large-scale training efforts including instructor-led classroom, instructor-led online and self-paced.
- Collaborate and team with members from various departments within the Company to ensure that enablement resources and training content are both relevant and effective for the Signature audience and their business needs.
- Build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships.
- Execute the development of education and training for Signature sales, working with product marketing, management, and other key SMEs to identify, develop and improve core training.
- Develop, deploy and manage the organization's sales certification programs for Signature.
- Integrate sales methodology and content usage within the company's sales force automation application.
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity.
- Provide regular updates on enablement initiatives to Senior Manager Sales Enablement.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of Signature field sales enablement investments and programs. KPIs should be measured weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually and trending and analysis applied to the result.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience developing curriculum, content, and resources for effective enterprise-level sales training and enablement.
- Effective time management, capable of developing the strategy and executing on the tactics and supporting programs, on time and on budget.
- Proven project management skills, including self-starter, organization, follow-through, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated expertise in adult education learning principles.
- Enjoys working with a dynamic and fast-paced environment to produce cutting-edge, high-quality training solutions while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of Signature organizational staff.
- Competencies include excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Successful track record of managing projects from concept to completion.
- Experience with LMS, CMS, metrics development and reporting.
- Master's degree/MBA a plus
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.