Sales Enablement Manager - Majors at RingCentral
Sales Enablement Manager - Majors
Job Type: Full time
Department: Sales Operations & Strategy
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% YOY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
The Sales Enablement Manager – Majors Business unit is a functional position responsible for ensuring the Majors Business Unit (250-999 employee sized companies) and team are equipped with the content, resources, tools, training, and metrics necessary to effectively differentiate and sell RingCentral products and services. The Sales Enablement Manager – Majors plays a critical strategic role partnering with the sales leader to think about go to market strategy. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of training methodologies, adult learning principles, passionate for connecting departments between the RingCentral and Majors business. This person will be responsible for creating new content to outline the best people to engage in your sales process, process to follow & technology. This position reports into the Leader of Worldwide Field Sales Enablement.
- Collaborate between RingCentral and Majors business leadership and managers to understand their needs for training and develop solutions in a timely fashion
- Work with a dynamic sales leader to prioritize segment needs.
- Manage the development of all learning content for sales training curriculum.
- Continue to Develop new hire onboarding in place for Majors hires.
- Collaborate and team with members from various departments to build and maintain solid cross-functional relationships.
- Execute the development of education and training for Majors Account Executives, working with product marketing, management, and other key subject matter experts to identify, develop and improve core training.
- Develop, deploy and manage the organization's sales certification programs.
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- 401K Offering
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization