Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About this role
We’re looking for a superstar Sales Enablement Coordinator who will become an integral part of The Revenue Operations Team. You have a passion for generating go-to-market resources and delivering high value training to experienced sales professionals. You will be directly involved in a multitude of projects to ensure the success of the sales team, assisting them in achieving their goals and quota attainment.
You know the strengths and weaknesses of every new hire and relay that feedback to their manager. The successful candidate will seamless plug into our already world-class enablement program and by driving global consistency and alignment across the different sales disciplines.
You back up strategic insights with evidence gleaned from SFDC and other systems to drive the development of training and coaching that resonates with the team and empowers our them to be successful.
- Work with sales leaders to identify enablement needs and support the creation of training content to improve results
- Assist in the administration and creation of sales collateral while maintaining and updating our various enablement platforms
- Support and lead enablement sessions such as role plays, 1:1 or team coaching, topic deep dives, etc
- Manage the sales onboarding program and measure the expectations we have for sellers in our learning action plan to ensure their optimal performance
- Manage multiple communication streams to engage with the various sales functions while maintaining brand consistency for enablement initiatives
- Drive adoption and utilization of training materials
- Implement metrics to measure the effectiveness and impact of the program while addressing additional learning needs.
- 1-2 years Experience in professional services and sales enablement
- Proven experience working with and creating training content for go-to-market systems/ tools including CRM, Learning Management, Email automation, and content management
- Expertise in designing, developing, planning and implementing training programs
- Passion for learning and development
- Highly organized, with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong & engaging communications skills across all mediums and audience types
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines; must be able to multitask and be proactive
Perks, Benefits and Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $75-$85k
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.