Sales Enablement Analyst
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
The Sales Enablement Analyst will empower our Sales organization through data analysis, research, and process improvement. You will handle sales data and reporting, compensation and incentive plans, sales process optimization, and customer / marketing data analysis for an ideal customer profile. This position will work seamlessly with the business operations staff to ensure the quality and efficiency of new and existing workflows within Sales.
What you will do...
- Strategic Responsibilities
- Assist Sales in achieving a higher level of predictability in performance and results.
- Identify and improve KPIs that drive outcomes.
- An honest assessment of go to market strategies with analytical suggestions for optimization and iteration.
- Provide analytical support and have a good understanding of sales channels.
- Develop reporting for business leaders using Tableau, Salesforce, Outreach, and Excel. Deliver standard pipeline, referrals, and other sales performance reporting all while performing routine maintenance and hygiene of the aforementioned systems.
- Provide analytical and ad-hoc support to sales management for advanced / periodic needs; includes evaluating the effectiveness of new performance metrics.
- Monitor data and provide analysis to illustrate sales trends, identify weaknesses in current sales execution and support to the future sales strategy.
- Technical Functions
- Automate manual processes in order to increase efficiency and provide more time for analysis.
- Assist Sales in developing tracking for campaigns and strategies to drive sales. Collaborate with sales management, operations, and finance to define revenue / sales plan targets.
- Administrative Tasks
- Develop intel on competitors and industry developments.
- Work with Finance on tracking and processing commission.
- Assist Sales with any needs that they have in a quick and efficient manner.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Work Ethic: Come to work to achieve. Use your time wisely to create opportunities, and understand that sales is a result of hard work and diligence.
- Curiosity: Ask really good questions of clients that drives creative solutions. You are compelled by the desire to learn more, ask more, and find new solutions for your clients that haven’t been previously thought of.
- Intelligence: Able to quickly learn and retain new information, processes, and abilities.
- Self Motivation / Drive: Driven to over-exceed minimum standards by their personal “why.”
- Professionalism: Understands and adheres to best practices of professionalism in a sales position.
- Dependability: Is on time, ready to work, and is steady in positive mood and demeanor.
- Accountability: Can handle and even thrives in a highly accountable environment and leadership system.
- Time Management: Uses your time to achieve results. This includes having high activity rates, call volumes, and constant “hustle”.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- Demonstrated expertise working with Salesforce, Outreach.io and / or other CRMs
- Strong MS Office applications experience (Excel)
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Immaculate communication skills, both written and verbal
- Background experience in supporting a Sales team
- Knack for data analysis and problem solving
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth