Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. If you are driven to make a global impact, thrive in an innovative culture, and enjoy work on challenging and engaging projects, join our team at Vendavo!
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a highly skilled Customer Success Director who will be responsible for your install-base customers within our four core vertical markets. You will also be responsible for quarterbacking your opportunities throughout the funnel, generating leads, and executing on a close plan with support of the broader pre-sales team.
As a Customer Success Director, you will:
· You not only understand, but have demonstrated success upselling/cross-selling in a multi-touch, complex sale cycle within an installed customer.
· You have demonstrated your ability to facilitate and orchestrate upsell/cross-sell sales deals end-to-end.
· You have demonstrated success working with C-Suite in the fortune 1000 market, selling technology and business value.
· You are highly networked and know the verticals and have contacts with in the territory assigned to you.
· You have a proven track record of success with meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
· You have professional C-level presentation and communications skills
· You have a proven ability to work with a small, growing, fast-paced company. Prior experience working in Private Equity a plus.
· You not only understand the compensation plan, but are driven and focuses on executing to achieve results.
What you need to be successful in this role:
· 7-10 years of enterprise software sales experience with 3-5 years experience selling into existing customers in our vertical markets within chemicals, wholesale distribution, industrial manufacturing or high tech within the past 5 years.
· Experience selling Business Intelligence, big data solutions, CPQ and/or pricing experience in B2B is a big plus.
· Strong networking and relationship selling experience and pipeline management in the territory of this position.
· You are self-organized and have a good balance of independence and collaboration.
· You are outgoing, team-oriented and personable. You know how to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy. You are focused, passionate, and aggressive about exceeding your plan.Experience using and managing
What an Ideal Candidate looks like:
· You are customer-focused
· You will take accountability for the results we need to achieve individually and collectively
· You make courageous decisions and act with integrity.
· You execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful planning and disciplined execution.
· You operate with transparency with direct, respectful and open dialogue amongst your peers.
Why you will like working at Vendavo:
· Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential, and growing organization
· Working with a team of highly skilled and driven people with a desire to innovate
· Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters
· Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent
· Opportunity to make a difference, excel personally and professionally and have fun!
· Full Employee Benefits
· Flexible working hours