Sales Director - NA
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. If you are driven to make a global impact, thrive in an innovative culture, and enjoy work on challenging and engaging projects, join our team at Vendavo!
Enterprise Sales Director (North America)
Enterprise Sales Director:
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions that enables growth and improvement of profitability across the B2B enterprise. In addition to Vendavo’s cutting edge pricing solutions (On-premise, Mobile and SaaS) Vendavo also solves for innovative solutions that compliment pricing, including CPQ and Rebate/Incentive management. This collective set of key solutions across the opportunity to order portfolio sets Vendavo apart from the rest as the widest breadth of solutions offered in this category. . Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial, manufacturing and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented sales professionals to help grow our team in this exciting market. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believe in a culture of mutual respect with a focus on dominating sales in this high growth sector then you need to join us here at Vendavo!
Vendavo is looking for an exceptional Sales Account Executive to grow our business development team.
- 7-10 years of enterprise software sales experience with 3-5 years experience selling into relevant markets with in chemicals, wholesale distribution, industrial manufacturing or high tech within the past 5 years.
- Experience selling Business Intelligence, big data solutions, CPQ and/or pricing experience in B2B is a big plus.
- Strong networking and relationship selling experience and pipeline management in the territory of this position.
- You are self-organized and have a good balance of independence and collaboration.
- You are outgoing, team-oriented and personable. You know how to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy. You are focused, passionate, and aggressive about exceeding your plan.
- Experience using and managing your business in Salesforce is a plus
Your Proven Track Record
As an Account Executive with Vendavo, you will be responsible for your territory across our four core vertical markets. You will be responsible for quarterbacking your opportunities throughout the funnel, generating leads, and executing on a close plan with support of the broader pre-sales team. The successful candidate has a proven track record of success in the following areas:
- You not only understand, but have demonstrated success in selling in a multi-touch, complex sale cycle.
- You have demonstrated your ability to facilitate and orchestrate sales deals end-to-end.
- You have demonstrated success working with C-Suite in the fortune 1000 market, selling technology and business value.
- You are highly networked and know the territory and have contacts with in the geographical region assigned to you.
- You have a proven track record of success with meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
- You have professional C-level presentation and communications skills
- You have a proven ability to work with a small, growing, fast-paced company. Prior experience working in Private Equity a plus.
- You not only understand the compensation plan, but are driven and focuses on executing to achieve results.