Sales Director, Customer Communication Mgt.
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? Do you aspire to work in a culture that rewards your entrepreneurial spirit and empowers you to make the appropriate decisions to drive our business? Are you looking for a place that you can collaborate with similar passionate individuals? That place is CSG and the role is Sales Director – Customer Communications Management. Position can be based remote, anywhere in the US.
CSG offers dynamic CCM solutions that enable clients to digitally transform the customer experience and customer engagements. CSG’s CCM solutions include; Output Solutions (print, mail and digital statements), Interactive Messaging (SMS, notifications, CSR, AI/BOT and chat), Precisions eCare (PDF, web, email, video bill and retail kiosk) and Work force Express (routing, tech and dispatch).
As a CCM Sales Director, you will be accountable for identifying and building new business in a manner that disrupts the customer’s thinking and builds consensus to secure deals. You will have the opportunity to identify and close accounts within assigned markets as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving our business growth.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Proven track record identifying and closing new logos to achieve bookings target
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company exceeds its revenue targets by selling CCM products and solutions
- Build and manage pipeline, leveraging all internal and external resources, necessary to meet/exceed assigned bookings quota
- Leverage insight and consultative selling techniques that address (relevant) customer problems and offer unique perspectives on their business that lead them to CSG for resolution. Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges to increase overall revenue and sales bookings
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Services to ensure consistent messaging to customers, and help them gather the voice of the customer information to continue to evolve our product offering
- Requires BS/BA degree in business or related field with 10 years’ experience in solution based selling
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic track record
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in solution sales. Specifically, selling digital solutions focused on improving the overall customer experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of consulting with enterprise level clients
- Executive level presence with the maturity and strategic planning experience to lead large, complex sales opportunities
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate complex sales deals
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, is a self-starter, and innovative
- Solid commitment to sales and customer service with good initiative and follow-through
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges
- Communication: Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Influence: Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations
- Networking: Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success
- Ownership: Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has a relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision
- Drive to Excel: Strong internal drive to meet and exceed targets while being an important contributor to the organization. Stand-out and drive business forward charting unfamiliar territories for growth
- Workflow Management: Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved with a realistic timeframe
- Must be able to travel internationally and/or domestically (dependent upon location of the role) up to and exceeding 50% of the time