Sales Development Representatives at SnapLogic
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their respective Global Account Manager. The SDR manages the inbound lead activity in their territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. The SDR will also coordinate with their Global Account Manager counterpart to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. Successful SDRs will be eligible for promotion to Inside Sales Representative after one year. Accountabilities:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive demand from named accounts
- Transition opportunities to appropriate Global Account Manager
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Up to 1 year applicable sales experience selling SaaS or on-premise solutions
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling
- Time and territory management
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; while being both competitive and collaborative with the greater team
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience working in a start-up environment strongly preferred
Why work at SnapLogic besides the awesome technology and team?
- Office is located in downtown Boulder CO, in a brand new office!
- Be a part of “the next big thing”
- Learn and grow within cutting edge technology
- Work in a sphere that encourages creativity with endless possibilities
- Have high visibility within your scope of work
- Have fun! Enjoy catered lunches and “Snappy” Hours!