Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Sales Development Representative
Location: In office at Indianapolis, IN and Broomfield, CO
We are seeking a motivated and energized individual with strong sales instinct to join our team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). The SDR will be responsible for qualifying, identifying and developing quality sales opportunities for the Commercial Sales organization. This integral teammate will drive market share by creating and delivering leads that build pipeline for our Sales Executive team. This individual will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographic area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their skills and take their career to the next level!
- · Primarily outbound prospecting and lead nurturing to the assigned market segment.
- · Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs and effectively communicating Conga value.
- · Qualify and Identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts within an organization.
- · Identify high potential prospects and transition the qualified lead to the New Business Analyst for further follow-up.
- · Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce following the lead process.
- · Follow-up on trials with no response and usage activity.
- · Follow the sales process utilizing the lead scoring system.
- · Responsible for making a minimum of 50-70 outbound calls daily.
- · Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established metrics.
- · Utilize the sales tools provided.
- · Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- · Minimum of one year of demonstrated success in an outbound prospecting role
- · Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- · Excellent verbal and written skills
- · Proven follow-up skills
- · Results oriented, capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the sales process
- · Excellent time management skills
- · Team Player
- · Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting and lead development management
- · Experience with Salesforce
- · Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
- · Strong communication skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position solution/products
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general compensation target for this position in Colorado is $71,569.00 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.