Sales Development Representative at Melio (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
As a Sales Development Representative, you are a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join Melio. You will help identify potential user pain points and leverage Melio to optimize their payments process. You will demonstrate their ability to be tenacious, self-starters every day.
Melio offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the training, resources, and outstanding leadership to help small businesses and advance in your sales career. Metrics of success are measured on a monthly quota of appointments scheduled for Account Executives.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Build relationships with business owners through a high volume of outbound outreach to demonstrate the value and return of investment that the Melio product provides within our solution.
- Establish a strong understanding of and support strategic verticals by scheduling demos and creating a great first impression for prospects and users, providing them with a white-glove experience as a Melio product expert
- Leverage product virality by qualifying leads ranging from data-enriched lists, cold prospecting, website sign-ups, and our internal CRM so they are comfortable sharing their needs & exploring solutions for their business needs.
- Collaborate cross functionally to help develop best practices to improve conversation rates as well as ongoing product development in a fast-paced startup environment
- Develop and maintain strong strategic partnerships with experienced Account Executives resulting in achieving and exceeding ambitious company targets
- As the frontline sales team, you can directly impact the product strategy
What we’d love to see:
- 0-1+ years of experience managing leads, or in another sales/customer-facing position
- Drive to build valuable relationships with potential customers
- Thrives in a fast-paced, evergreen environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful, organized, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, work autonomously, and meet deadlines
- Experience utilizing a CRM to track and maintain business leads and future deals, Salesforce preferred
- Bonus points for prior experience working for a fintech startup or a high growth startup is a plus
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base compensation range is $40,000-$60,000 with total compensation for the role including an additional variable component, for up to 100% of the agreed upon base salary
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Zoom yoga
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our #FaMelio is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!